ECTD Publishing Services
eCTD or electronic common technical document filing – is a mandatory requirement for all regulatory submissions. Here at FDAbasics, we offer a complete solution for eCTD publishing services. eCTD compilation and publishing is a complex job and has a direct impact on regulatory approval.
Our team has in-depth knowledge and strong experience of handling eCTD regulatory submissions. We offer eCTD submission publishing services for IND, NDA, ANDA, and DMF, all at completive prices. For small businesses, we also offer eCTD publishing plans.
Handling electronic regulatory submission requires proper planning and an understanding of regulatory requirements. With FDAbasics, you won’t need to worry about any of the technical requirements.
Why choose FDAbasics for eCTD Publishing Services?
- PWe provide a complete solution for all your regulatory submission requirements, including regulatory filings in electronic format.
- PWe assure client confidentiality.
- PWe offer cost-effective fees and a quick turnaround time.
- PWe provide expertise in all eCTD requirements: all you have to do is provide the appropriate information.
- PWe offer an integrated service for the submission of your eCTD application, through our ESG [NOTE: I’m not sure what ESG is – may need to spell this acronym out].
- PWe support you until the FDA accepts your application.
- PDiscounted fee for multiple product filings
- PQuick turnaround time and online support for international clients.
- PAssistance for obtaining pre-assigned application number
If you have questions, please see our FAQs on electronic submission or get in touch.
Remember : even a small mistake in your eCTD publishing could result in the refusal by the FDA to receive your application. Make sure you choose the right eCTD publishing consultant.