FDA Drug Listing & NDC Number Registration Services
Drug Listing and NDC number assignment services
The Drug Listing Act of 1972 requires all registered drug companies to provide the FDA with detailed information about any drug products made for commercial distribution. To keep track, drug products are assigned a unique identifier, called the National Drug Code – or NDC – number.
It is a mandatory requirement for drug companies to register their manufacturing facility and list the drugs under commercial distribution.
FDAbasics offers drug establishment registration services & complete solution for labeler code, NDC number assignment and drug listing services. We also provide complete assistance for OTC, Prescription and Bulk drug listing services:
Services start from as little as $299, with no hidden charges. We also offer discounts for multiple drug listings.
Why choose FDAbasics for drug listing services?
- PWe provide a complete solution for all your regulatory compliance needs
- PWe assure transparency across all our services
- PWe deliver effective, high-quality service: the drug listing processes takes just three to four working days
- PWe draw on our extensive experience to advise companies about drugs categories
- PWe offer cost-effective rates, with no hidden charges
- PWe offer a free evaluation to identify the proper regulatory classification for your product
- PWe will continue to support you until your drug listing has been verified on the FDA website.
Check out our FAQs if you have any questions, or contact us.
Remember: the FDA does not issue certificates for drugs listings. All listings are available on line. Certificates issued by consulting firms are not valid.